Come work with the best at the region's only National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Oncology Open House and Career Fair
Tuesday, July 1
4 to 7 p.m.
Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Care Pavilion
2330 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Westwood, Kansas 66205
We are recruiting new grads and experienced RNs who want careers in oncology.
- Clinical nurse coordinators, oncology nurses, unit coordinators, nurse managers, patient navigators and organ transplant coordinators. BSN required.
- Medical team assistants. LPN or Medical Assistant certificate required.
- Nurse Practitioner positions. APRN License required.
Bring your resume!
We have openings in:
- Radiation oncology
- Inpatient oncology nursing units
- Blood and marrow transplant
Our community Cancer Centers are located around the Kansas City metro area. We need clinical oncology professionals to work in all of our locations.
- Overland Park
- Lee’s Summit
- Blue Springs
- North Kansas City
Attend our career fair to talk with nurse managers, nurse directors and recruiters. Meet oncology physicians and clinical staff as well as Cancer Center executives. Cancer Center tours available. Refreshments provided.
The Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Care Pavilion is located on Shawnee Mission Parkway between Rainbow and Belinder. Park in the Cancer Care Pavilion garage and enter the building at Atrium Level 3 (dining entrance) or take the elevator to Clinic Level 1.
For more information: