Careers at The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Bringing together the best people, resources and ideas to conquer cancer
The University of Kansas Cancer Center is a unique, multicampus entity made up of researchers, patient care providers and administrative staff who work together to prevent, treat and cure cancer. Our multidisciplinary team of experts from the University of Kansas Medical Center and The University of Kansas Health System believes everyone has a role in contributing to our mission.
Currently featured positions
- Associate Project Director – Data Management, J0020065
- Clinical Data Coordinator, J0088792
- Laboratory Technician, J0010427
- Clinical Research Coordinator – North Community Site, J0010607
- Clinical Site Manager (In house monitor), J0010574
- Clinical Investigator, M0203764
- Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator – Multi group, M0201884
- Behavioral Therapist (Masonic Cancer Alliance), J0030391
- Clinical Research Coordinator, J0087598
- Associate Professor or Professor in Population Science, 01203209
University of Kansas Medical Center: Research, education and training
At the University of Kansas Medical Center, we are gaining critical insights into the origins of cancer, allowing us to translate discoveries from bench to bedside. Disease-specific working groups, including clinicians and basic research investigators, promote collaborative opportunities and the exchange of research ideas. To view open positions, please visit the University of Kansas Medical Center.
The University of Kansas Health System: Patient care
The University of Kansas Health System provides a standard of quality in patient care that is nationally recognized. Since 2007, the hospital has ranked on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals lists, including cancer care. To view open positions, please visit The University of Kansas Health System.
Life in Kansas City
Kansas City is a major metropolitan area of more than 2 million people. Situated along the Missouri River, the metro comprises 9 counties – half located in Kansas and half in Missouri – with scenic hills, historic architecture and a rich history. Kansas City has been named one of America's coolest cities.
With world-class museums, a vibrant arts and entertainment scene, superb shopping, extraordinary restaurants and an abundance of seasonal outdoor activities, Kansas City is a great place to work and live. Find out more about our city’s quality of life.