MyChart allows you to securely view and interact with portions of your electronic medical record, ask your care team a question or request a prescription refill. You may also conveniently view your medications, immunizations, allergies, health information and lab results.
Information you can see in MyChart includes your:
- Current health conditions
- Records about recent visits
- Lab results
- Online health information
Other MyChart features allow you to:
- Pay your bill
- Ask your care team a question
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an e-visit
- Learn about your health conditions
Signing up for MyChart
If you are already a patient, you can sign up for MyChart online.
- On the MyChart page, click the Sign Up Now button.
- Answer a few questions and you're set!
- You may also ask your care team to help you sign up at your next visit.
Request proxy access
For the convenience of patients, any adult age 18 or older can give proxy access to another adult. Parents and guardians may also request proxy access to their children's MyChart accounts.
- Use this form to request proxy access.
Helpful tips for accessing medical records through MyChart
If you're visiting a provider outside of the health system, you have several choices for sharing your electronic records.
- If the provider uses the Epic electronic medical record system, you can ask them to access your record directly.
- If the provider doesn't use Epic, you can download a portable copy of your record from MyChart. Visit the Health tab. Under Medical Tools, choose Download my Record. You will see options for downloading information, which you can print or send to the provider.
- You can also ask your provider to access your records via a local Health Information Exchange, such as the Lewis and Clark Information Exchange, which covers many large providers in the region.
- If you need more detail on topics like surgeries and hospitalizations, these can be obtained through Medical Records. Your provider can release more detailed records through MyChart, or you can ask them to fax your records to the provider.
All results, including laboratory results, radiology, pathology, microbiology, cardiac studies and blood bank results are shared to MyChart immediately when the final result is made available to your care team. This means you may see your test results before your next visit or before your physician has the opportunity to review them. Your care team will follow up with you after reviewing the results to discuss your care. Your engagement in your healthcare is important and your physician and care team will continue to keep you informed and involved in your personal healthcare decisions. If you have questions or concerns prior to your appointment, you can reach your provider by using MyChart to send a message, or call 913-588-7750.
If you believe there is incorrect information in your medical chart, you can submit a request to update the information in MyChart on your computer or smartphone.
There are 2 ways to submit a request using your computer.
From the menu:
1. Log in to your MyChart account.
2. Select Menu then Request Chart Correction.
3. Complete the Chart Correction Request form.
4. Click Submit Request.
From the After Visit Summary:
1. Log in to your MyChart account.
2. Click on Visits and scroll to the visit pertaining to your request.
3. Select View After Visit Summary.
4. In the intro of that page, click Submit a Chart Correction Request.
5. Complete the Chart Correction Request – Visit Summary.
6. Click Submit Request.
From your smartphone:
1. Select Menu then Request Chart Correction.
2. Log in to your MyChart account and follow the directions above.
Complete the Chart Correction Request.
Complete all fields and then select Submit Request. Our staff will review and process each update request.