MyChart allows you to securely view and interact with portions of your electronic medical record, ask your care team a question or request a prescription refill. You may also conveniently view your medications, immunizations, allergies, health information and lab results.
Information you can see in MyChart includes your:
• Current health conditions
• Records about recent visits
• Lab results
• Online health information
Other MyChart features allow you to:
• Pay your bill
• Ask your care team a question
• Request prescription refills
• Schedule an e-visit
• Learn about your health conditions
Signing up for MyChart
If you are already a patient, you can sign up for MyChart online.
- On the MyChart page, click the Sign Up Now button.
- Answer a few questions and you're set!
- You may also ask your care team to help you sign up at your next visit.
Request proxy access
For the convenience of patients, any adult age 18 or older can give proxy access to another adult. Parents and guardians may also request proxy access to their children's MyChart accounts.
- Use this form to request proxy access.
Download the app
You can view MyChart on your smartphone. Once you've signed up for MyChart, download the MyChart mobile app for easy access on the go. Simply visit Google Play™ for Android or the App Store for iOS and search for MyChart.