Physician Referral and Consultation Services
To refer a patient or consult with a physician in any department of The University of Kansas Health System, use the following contact information:
Patient referral forms
- General patient appointment (fillable) form for The University of Kansas Health System
- Imaging services appointment referral form for The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Refer a patient to The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Refer a patient to a specialist at The University of Cancer Center Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Physician referral and consultation guide: A call center representative can assist you in finding a specialist or department that meets your patient's needs. Online information and forms can be found on The University of Kansas Health System website. The University of Kansas Health System physician relations team is also here to help community physicians, hospitals and staff.
- The call center helps reduce hold times by providing a direct connection to schedulers for your requested specialty.
- A call center representative works directly with your patient to help coordinate the most convenient appointment time for his or her schedule.
You can consult with a physician at The University of Kansas Health System 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A call center representative can page our specialists to consult with you about your patient.
Call center services
The call center provides services that include:
- Registering callers for wellness and screening programs
- Assistance with appointment scheduling
- Sending maps, brochures and other health-related materials that you request