Childhood Cancer Resources
The University of Kansas Cancer Center is committed to providing you with the resources you need to navigate a childhood cancer diagnosis. Below is a list of helpful websites that offer information, education and support for children with cancer and their families.
KU Kids Healing Place
- KU Kids Healing Place provides a range of services to address the unique and individual needs of infants, toddlers, children and teens.
Children's Miracle Network
- Children's Miracle Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals across North America.
Connected Kansas Kids
- Connected Kansas Kids enables the student, parents, educators and healthcare providers to collaborate on school reentry and education goals.
- CureSearch is a nonprofit organization that
accelerates the search for cures for children’s cancer by driving innovation,
overcoming research barriers and solving the field’s most challenging
- The Dream Factory grants dreams to children age 3 through 18 who are diagnosed with critical or chronic illnesses.
Flashes of Hope
- Flashes of Hope is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating uplifting portraits of children fighting cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
National Cancer Institute
- Established under the National Cancer Institute Act of 1937, the National Cancer Institute is the federal government's principal agency for cancer research and training.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center does not assume responsibility for any of the information posted on these sites.